This guide is for developers who want to use Luna Playable to create playable ads in Unity.
What is Luna Playable?
Luna is a toolkit for developers, which creates HTML5 experiences from Unity projects. This tool kit is provided as a plugin for Unity, and includes a simple-to-use UI, as well as terminal commands.
Under the hood
Luna Playable Studios includes four core components:
- Exporter - a Unity plugin which enables you to convert and optimise a Unity Scene for HTML5.
- Luna Playground - the frontend UI for marketing teams to create, preview, download playables for all the major ad networks.
- Luna Insights & Playable AI - An add on for Playground which allows marketers to analyse the playable performance, and using AI, create self-optimising ads.
Create a playable ad
- Download and install the Luna Playable Studio plugin for Unity.
- Create your playable ad scene in Unity.
- Convert your scene using the Luna Playable Studio Plugin.
- Use Luna Playground Attributes to tag the game variables you want to edit in Luna Playground.
- Upload your build to Luna Playground.
- Create unlimited iterations
- Download for the major ad networks
- Measure performance
- Enable self-optimising ads